The Child's Heart Foundation works for children with defects.
The Foundation is a nationwide organization, independent from medical centers. It unites families of children, and adults, suffering from heart defects.
The Foundation has the status of public benefit organization- PBO.
The Child's Heart Foundation's Mission is:
- dissemintating knowledge about cardiac defects, their diagnosis and treatment
- providing support for the families of children suffering from heart defects
- co-operating with medical centers and other organizations
The Child's Heart Foundation
ul. Narbutta 27 lok. 1,
telephone: (22) 848 07 60
mobile: 605 882 082 , 601 228 073,
Bank accounts numbers:
Bank Millennium S.A., ul. Stanisława Żaryna 2A, 02-593 Warszawa
Primary account for payments in PLN
PL 17 1160 2202 0000 0000 8297 2843
Bank account for payments for books:
PL 11 1160 2202 0000 0000 9711 3708
Bank account for purpose fund-raising – it is necessary to write the purpose (child’s name and surname or center name)
PL 02 1160 2202 0000 0001 5118 9430
Bank account for payments in EUR
PL 09 1160 2202 0000 0001 2152 1272
Swift numer: BIGBPLPW
Organization of the Foundation
The bodies of the Foundation appointed under the Statute of the Foundation are:
Local activities are carried out mainly by representatives of the Foundation and volunteers.
is a controling and supervising body consisting of 3 members(currently of a lawyer, an auditor and a Chief Financial Officer).
Child's Heart Foundation activity in 2010
The Foundation activities in 2010 were divided into the following groups:
informational and promotional statutory activities
aid statutory activities
organizational and administrative activities in 2010
financial and substantive report for the year 2010
The Foundation can lead business activity which covers realization of the Foundation's statutory goals. All the funds raised from the business activity is designed for the Foundation's statutory action.
The Foundation's objectives are:
- acting for children with cardiac defects and diseases and their families,
- disseminating knowledge about cardiac defects, their diagnosis and treatment,
- acting for children, health protection, education, social support, culture and dealing with social problems.
The Foundation can support various form of social activity, related to the objectives of the Foundation.